As our development team continues to enhance Sitrion ONE in the areas of user experience and security, we wanted to let you know that we are releasing a new feature that will soon be available to you and your users. Note that we are only releasing and making this feature available to our customers. No changes will be made unless your ONE tenant administrator toggles the feature ON.
Enable Touch ID / PIN Lock
By enabling this feature in your tenant, your users' Sitrion ONE app will prompt for a PIN, or finger print confirmation (on supported devices) to successfully launch the ONE app. There are some considerations though before you enable this feature.
- If you are already using this feature, there is nothing you need to do.
- This feature does not replace or supersede the username or password requirement to successfully login to ONE.
- It does not alter the token timeout period i.e. the frequency in which the user is prompted for their password will not change.
- Touch ID/PIN should be considered as an additional measure of security.
- Enabling this feature will require all of your users to create a PIN and be prompted to allow the device to handle Touch ID authentication.
- Sitrion is only releasing this feature. Only your tenant administrator can toggle it on or off.
If you would like additional information, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager.